Finance Coordinator ACAPS
Jobs at:Norwegian Refugee Council
Deadline of this Job:
22 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance Coordinator ACAPS
Purpose of the position
Provide solid financial management support to ACAPS, ensuring adherence and compliance with NRC and donor rules and supporting project implementation.
• Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
• Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action
• Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
• Ensure proper filing of documents
• Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
• Understand NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures and make sure they are being put in practice.
• Ensure that transactions for expenses incurred by ACAPS (including credit cards, suppliers, and consultants), and processed by NRC Geneva are:
o compliant with respect to procurement in line with the NRC logistics handbook.
o coded in Agresso using the correct cost center, financial code, and donor code.
• Finance check for Purchase Requisitions, Bid analysis and payments
• Follow up supplier/consultant payments with NRC Geneva
• Prepare bank account post back for booking
• Ensure all consultants and suppliers are processed timely especially at the end of a project
• Prepare Monthly Budget versus Actuals reports for ACAPS projects
• Prepare budgets for new proposals ensuring compliance with the terms of the grant agreements.
• Oversee preparation of monthly donor timesheets
• Provide regular financial analysis and reports
• Track project reporting timelines
• Monthly salary allocation.
• Perform other duties in the department as appropriate
• ACAPS Finance Unit and NRC Global Finance
• ACAPS Grants and Fundraising Manager
• ACAPS Head of Support
• ACAPS Budget Holders
• NRC Finance Department
• Minimum 3 years of experience from working as finance officer
• Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts desirable
• Experience from working in humanitarian context desirable
• Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems
• Proficient in MS Office Excel
• Excellent time management skills and ability to organise multiple, simultaneous tasks, and deliver results within a specified period
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Planning and delivering results
• Attention to detail
• Communicating with impact and respect
• Working with people
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Norwegian Refugee Council on ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.