Finance- (Credit Control) Intern
Jobs at:East African Portland Cement Plc (EAPC Plc)
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• BSC in Accounting and Finance
• Kenyan Citizen aged below 30 years
• Be a recent (past 3 years) Bachelors degree graduates or diploma holders in the above mentioned field of study from a recognized university
• Flexible, adaptable and resourceful person with a positive attitude towards work
• Team player with a desire to learn
• Demonstrated Leadership Potential
• Keen interest in cement production
• Excellent writing analytical and problem solving skills
• Prossess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the above indicated criteria are requested to submit applications, detailing their area of interest, a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and contacts details of three (3) referees and non of whom should be relative.
Successful candidates for the Internship program shall be engaged for a period not exceeding 12 months with no gurantee for employment aftter the expiry of the internship period
Application should be sent to the address below:
The Head of Human Resources & Administration
East African Portland Cement Plc,
P.O. Box 20 – 00204,
Athi River, Kenya.
Applications should be received by close of business 28th February 2023
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
EAPC Plc is an equal opportunity employer.
Canvasing in any manner shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.