Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Finance Director to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Assists Senior Management in developing short and long-term goals and objectives.
• Participates in developing policies and procedures and ensures that they support and complement Company-wide strategic goals.
• Track revenue recognition and ensure revenue is allocated correctly, taking corrective action where inconsistencies arise
• Ensure that the financial aspects of relevant contracts are adhered to and that contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
• Partner with relevant function heads, by providing them with analysis and advice in the planning process with regard to budgeting, strategic plans, and periodic forecasts for their respective departments
• Support the value creation process by analyzing existing fixed assets details for productivity and identifying patterns applicable in new projects to maximize value creation to be recommended to concerned stakeholders.
• Support the identification process of improvement areas for different stages of an investment process to identify the potential for cash flow savings/synergies and create an optimized investment process and assist with the implementation phase
• Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
• Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and providing constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management.
• Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles.
• Perform audits on CCO to minimize cash flow risks, and prepare corrective actions and proposals for improvement.
• Ensure the strict implementation of Internal Audit recommendations
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
• MBA in the same field is an added advantage
• Professional Accreditation is a MUST.
• 5+ years in a similar position
• 2+ years in the service industry is preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.