Finance & Economic Planning
Jobs at:County Government of Marsabit
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance & Economic Planning
Duties and Responsibilities
• To supervise the administration and delivery of services in the respective departments of the County Government and all decentralized units and agencies in the County.
• Perform any other functions conferred on it by the Constitution or national legislation: and Carry out any function incidental to any of the assigned functions
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, the person should:
• Be a Kenyan citizen
• Be in possession of a first degree from a University recognized in Kenya
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
• Have knowledge, experience, and a distinguished career of not less than five years in the field relevant to the portfolio of the department to which the person is seeking to be considered.
• Understand the diversity, challenges, and opportunities within the County.
• Should not hold any other State or Public Office.
• Be conversant with the Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
• Be a visionary and strategic thinker
• Have the ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Have the capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
• Be committed to being part of a team that will enable the County Government to achieve its vision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Terms of Service: Contract
Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Note: Only Short-Listed candidates are required to get clearance from the following institutions to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of The Constitution of Kenya:
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Higher Education Loans Board
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
• Criminal Investigation Department
• Credit Reference Bureau
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic, and Professional Certificates, testimonials, and National Identity Card or Passport indicating the position applied for on top of the envelope and addressed to:-
H.E. Governor Marsabit County
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 384-60500
Serving Legal Personnel with the requisite qualification wishing to be considered will be required to apply. Women, minorities, the marginalized, and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Applications should reach the Office of the Governor on or before Friday, 16th September 2022 at 5.00 p.m. and be forwarded electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org and/or hand-delivered to the office of the Governor.
(Applicants should specify the portfolio for which they wish to head)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.