Deadline of this Job:
20 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles & Responsibilities
• Timely, accurate cash reconciliation and balanced reports of account payable and receivable accounts, Statutory statements and avoiding penalties as much as possible.
• Collection effective from the date of billing ensuring that no receivables are over 90 days i.e. scheduled weekly meeting on collections and ensure timely collection.
• Customer invoicing.
• Accurate and timely generation of financial reports i.e. Profit & Loss, Financial statement, Trial Balance and onward submission to SSC by 12th of every month.
• Support FMs in collection or invoice tracking from customers as delegated from time to time.
Governance & Reporting
• Accurate and timely updating of applicable platform e.g., Uploading of vendor invoices in DMS on regular basis and co-ordinate with SSC; Keeping the track of all DMS up loadings in DMS; upload the bank statements on weekly basis in DMS and cash transactions update on ERPNext.
• Record management of supplier/customer invoices to ensure all Invoices issued are submitted to Customer, stamped by Customer and onward proper filling of the same.
• Ensure all the supporting Documents which must be booked in the System are booked, relevant authorization for payment is done before doing the payment and preparation of bank transfer.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to kwikbasket on www.kwikbasket.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.