Finance / HR Assistant
Jobs at:Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Deadline of this Job:
23 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
• Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the HR Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
• Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security and ensure cash availability.
• Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments, when necessary, in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
• Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up to date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
• Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
• Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
• Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
• Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
• Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
• Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
• Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
• Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
• File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the HR Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
• Support the HR Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
• Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
• Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
• Mission language (English) and local language (Kiswahili/Somali) essential
Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
• Results and Quality Orientation
• Team work and Cooperation
• Behavioural Flexibility
• Commitment to MSF Principles
• Stress Management
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.