Jobs at:Aga Khan Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparing payment requests for Yetu activities including participants reimbursements,mileage claims, champions payments and other expenses while ensuring supporting documents are adequate and complete.
• Follow up with staff time sheets ensuring they are completed and submitted monthly.
• Supporting Yetu staff with surrender of travel expenses and per diem claims.
• Reconciliation of staff travel advance accounts and providing regular updates on the status to the staff.
• Preparing VAT refund claims for USAID where necessary
• Filling of finance documents.
• Any other assignments that may be given
• A university degree preferably in accounting
• CPA level II is desirable
• Attentive to details
• Hard working and results oriented
• Able to deliver quality work within tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication and team working skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates interested in this internship opportunity with AKF should submit a two-page CV by Wednesday 8th June 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject tittle as ‘’Application For Yetu
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.