Jobs at:Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What is in it for you:
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while on internship
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• To provide an effective system to track Accounts Payable for effective Cash Flow management
• To provide a summary of the vendors ageing report on a monthly basis.
• To prepare monthly accruals for goods and services received, but not invoiced.
• To ensure all stocks of the hotel is monitored and is controlled
Your experience and skills include:
• Possibility of making a study agreement of at least 6 months
• Proficient in the English language
• Finance or business related degree or diploma
• Creative person with great attention to detail
• Proactive and reactive, with a positive attitude, and a good disposition to work as a team
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.