Jobs at:Feed the Children
Deadline of this Job:
17 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the team in ensuring the efficient and transparent management of finances in line with recognized accounting/auditing standards and Feed the Children Finance procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain a proper and orderly filing system.
• Assist in maintaining accounting records using Feed accounting software
• Manage payments and receipts, and accountability from program staff and liquidations from field visits as per Feed the Children policy and procedures.
• Assist in preparing the necessary documentation required for payments as stipulated in FEED policies.
• Assist preparing monthly statutory payments and ensure they are submitted timely.
• Assist the Finance team in managing field offices Finance needs for a sound financial management practice.
• Update tracking sheet platform or document book in Finance ensuring that all documents that come to finance are recorded with correct details on dates, person delivering or receiving the same.
• Scanning documents and uploading onto SharePoint
• Perform finance errands to enable smooth running of finance and user departments
• And any other duty as assigned by management.
• Should be currently Pursuing studies in recognized college in last academic year or graduated within the last one year.
• Should posses excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Have ability to operate to use office equipment or ready to learn ie. Photocopier, Scanner, Projector and digital cameras.
• Posses’ relevant Computer skills, MS Office packages etc.
• Current Accident Insurance certificate.
• Passionate about working with Children and ability to cope with Child Protection Policies.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.