Jobs at:Kenya Association of Manufacturers
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This position is responsible for accounts payable & receivables posting & input.
Specific objectives include.
• Efficient cost and management accounting
• Compliance with organizational set policies and procedures
• Timely and accurate accounts receivable and accounts payable reports
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: -
• To ensure compliance with Organizational set policies and procedures
• To ensure compliance to internationally recognized financial standards
• To handle accounts receivables: raising customer invoices, posting customer payments, reconciling customer accounts, and responding to customers/members enquiries.
• To do debtors follow up.
• To assist in posting of supplier invoices, reconciling supplier statements, and preparing supplier payments.
• To assist in filing Customer and Supplier invoices.
• To assist in posting of staff imprests surrenders to their relevant ledgers, reconciling the ledgers and following up or un-surrendered advances.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option) or Equivalent
• CPA (K) or Equivalent
• At least One (1) years’ accounting experience in a finance department.
• Knowledge of Sage Evolution (Pro) and / or Microsoft Dynamics Navision (Serenics) will be an added advantage.
• Valid of certificate of conduct
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualifying candidates to complete the online application Click here and submit their CV and Application letter only to email@example.com indicating the words “Finance Intern” on the email subject line to reach us not later than 14th June 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.