Jobs at:Trade and Development Bank
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2023
Date Posted: Monday, April 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The recruitment and selection process of interns will be guided by TDB regulations. Eligibility requirements for the internship program are as follows:
• Candidates must be aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years of age on the date the internship period begins.
• Candidates should be preferably nationals of TDB member states or countries or from the diaspora, originally from the Bank’s member states or countries.
• Candidates should have the right to reside and/or work in the location of the internship for the full duration of the internship. TDB will not assist interns in visa application process but will provide, where necessary, documentary evidence required for visa application process.
• Candidates should provide proof of enrollment in a recognized public university or institution of learning.
• Candidates must apply for an internship within one year of having obtained such a degree or as stipulated below:
• For internship candidates enrolled in Undergraduate Degree Program, having completed 2-year full-time studies at the institution or university towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree,
• For internship candidates enrolled in Graduate Degree Program, having completed at least one semester of studies at the institution or university towards the completion of a master’s degree,
• For internship candidates enrolled in PhD program, having completed at least one semester of studies at the institution or university towards the completion of a PhD degree.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Internship candidates should demonstrate following skills and competencies:
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English with knowledge of one of TDB additional working knowledge (French and Portuguese) as added advantage with fluency in other international languages desirable.
• Commitment and passion for African development.
• Demonstrate a keen interest in TDB mission and vision and personal commitment to TDB values.
• Strong communication and client orientation/client centricity.
• Aptitude to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Computer literate and proficient in standard software applications.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should include a cover letter, resume, academic and professional certificates, full contact address, and three reference names and addresses. Every applicant must indicate in their cover letter the duty station for which they are applying. Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Interested and qualified candidates should express their interest by submitting their applications by 30 April 2023 through the TDB Career Website.
Interested and qualified? Go to Trade and Development Bank (TDB) on career2.successfactors.eu to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.