Finance Manager - Business Partnering
Jobs at:Stanbic Bank
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance Manager - Business Partnering
Job Purpose description
To partner with the Head, Business & Commercial Clients ( BCC), in developing & implementing the strategy through the establishment of sound financial management, accounting, procurements, provisioning & internal control systems & processes, in compliance with relevant legislative requirements for the efficient operations. To provide financial analysis & performance on product performance across BCC.
• Analyze & interpret financial & accounting reports to provide financial insights to the business.
• Collaborate with Head, BCC & key stakeholders in ensuring the financial preparation, reconciliation & reporting within the business in alignments with financial reporting, compliance & business requirements & adhere to all accounting policies, processes & procedures.
• Development and implementation of reporting using Digital tools like Power BI, SAP analytics Cloud.
• Develop & implement in partnership with the business Finance strategy in order to enable the achievement of BCC objectives.
• Prepare & analyze the financial results for BCC, identifying problem areas & potential for improvements by means of understanding the macro-economic landscape & understanding the impact on BCC business performance, highlight potential risks & opportunities.
• Assist in the preparation of the BCC reports & documents, that is tabled at the respective Leaderships Councils on Group & country specific levels, on a monthly basis
• Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual deliverables & reports in alignment with reporting cycles, as well as ad-hoc weekly projects deliverable reports. Review budgetary planning & performance measurement controls for BCC to ensures reporting is effectively done in the Cube.
Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance
• Review the budgetary planning & performance measurement control for BCC, to ensure that budgets are completed within the set timelines & specific country regulatory & geographical requirements for compliance purposes.
• Review & maintain NIR mapping & product structure blueprints on a regular basis & alignment by country, by collaborating & leveraging from product teams to understand pricing, volumes & use information to provide financial analysis & insight.
• Identify & develop new product structures to be set up & facilitate the process implementation by supporting BCC, specifically regarding new accounting initiatives & business case template support.
Technology & Architecture
• Identify GAPs in product automated mapping that will improve the financial & MIS reporting capabilities, working with GBM & core banking teams, initiate recommendations for improvement & manage the implementation of recommendations.
• Type of Qualification Field of Study
• Post Graduate Degree Finance and Accounting
• Other Minimum Qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
• CPA (K) finalist or equivalent
• Preferred Qualifications
Type of Qualification Field of Study
• Masters Degree Finance and Accounting
• Experience Required
• 4-5 years experience in advising business leaders on financial aspects & relevant stakeholders on decision making processes & strategic objectives in a financial services environment.
• 5 years experience in running income statement to identify problems with general ledger entries & familiar with financial controls & practices in a large corporate, Managing FTP & NIM's in multiple geographies, across Africa continent preferable. Management Accounting reporting wi
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.