Jobs at:Action Aid
Deadline of this Job:
29 April 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance Manager (FM) is responsible for all aspects of accounting and financial reporting, cash management, controllership and the budgeting functions of the Country Office. The FM provides training and coaching to finance staff as they assume more responsibilities. The FM ensures that projects and programs receive quality financial services required in a timely manner. The FM ensures that financial systems are in place and that senior managers enforce compliance with these systems and that financial risks are mitigated.
The job holder shall be responsible for day-to-day general administration of the organization’s finance and accounts functions. The holder of the position is expected to work within the International Accounting Standards (IAS & IFRS), AAI Financial Management Framework and Local Financial Policies and Procedures to ensure that all ActionAid policies and procedures, donor regulations, accounting standards and local laws are fully complied with.
1. A Bachelor of Commerce degree (Finance), Masters in Business Administration (Finance) from a recognized University;
2. Be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA (K) or ACCA (final) or its equivalent and a member with good standing of an accounting body (ICPAK);
3. Have at least Eight (8) years working experience in financial management and accounting work in an INGO;
4. Experience in preparing and analysing financial reports and plans, and drawing insight for use by management and different donors;
5. Have experience in development and implementation of financial systems and operations;
6. Have practical experience in donor grants management, management reporting and statutory reporting in compliance with International Accounting Standards (IAS & IFRS).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.