Jobs at:African Coffee Roasters EPZ Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Oversee the finance department's bookkeeping.
• Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
• Work with the production and coffee departments to ensure all costs in the production process are properly recorded and accounted for.
• Reconcile stock overview and book closing monthly.
• Negotiation and communication with selected main suppliers and external partners.
• Perform monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts, other assets, and liabilities balance.
• Conduct internal accounts, financial, and tax reconciliations.
• Organize and work with tax and financial auditors annually.
• Provide support in budget and forecasting activities.
• Proactively develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Corroborate on accounting and financial position of ACR with Coop Invests financial controller.
• Reporting to the CEO, and providing advice on how the company, current financial position, and future business decisions might be impacted.
• Supervise the finance team at African Coffee Roasters.
• CPA/ACCA and/or Degree in Finance/Accounting/Administration or Master’s Degree in accounting.
• Knowledge of IAS/IFRS, Accounting, Budgeting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT standards, etc.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal).
• Demonstrates good and clear planning, organization, and communication skills.
• Able to work in a team with different personalities and at different levels in the organization.
• Motivated and ready to work in an environment that is constantly changing.
• Has both a strategic outlook and is able to drill down in detail when needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and comfortable with bookkeeping systems, experience with ODOO an advantage.
• Have a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience from a manufacturing company, preferably from the food sector.
• Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a management position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to African Coffee Roasters EPZ Limited on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.