Jobs at:Bosch Africa
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your competencies and qualifications:
• A Business -related degree in Finance/Accounting or Equivalent.
• CPA/ACCA qualification for an equivalent post graduate qualification.
• Master’s degree from any relevant institution will be an added advantage.
• Minimum Ten (10) years’ work experience of which three (3) years must be in a leadership role.
• 3+ years auditing experience with compilation of financial statements. (Case Ware) and sound knowledge of IFRS accounting.
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting Kenya.
Characteristics and skills:
• Ambitious, self-starter, with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities.
• Team leader who is flexible with their approach to work.
• Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems pro-actively.
• Certified accountant /auditor.
• Excel skills is required.
• SAP experience will be of advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.