Jobs at:Corporate staffing
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Plan, organize, and execute all financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Cash flow management for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for each team and the organization.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization via management of the month end process and the monthly management reporting requirements.
• Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
• Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
• Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
• Management and implementation of local and global tax planning initiatives
• Maintain strong financial controls within the work environment.
• Management of the annual audit, financial statements and all tax compliance (including, but not limited to VAT, corporation tax and WHT).
• Provide commercial analysis and strategic views on performance and how it can be improved
• Proactive management of cost saving initiatives.
• Assist with presentational material as directed by the Executive team and provide assistance to the CEO and CFO as required.
• Work closely with the Operational and technical team to monitor their budgets and create and help manage order budgets.
• They will take responsibility for management reports, all accounting records and other financial and administrative records, as required, as well as management of and building the in country finance team.
• The candidate will also be involved in providing strategic insight to the business and creating objectives and commercial insights to maximize output and profitability.
• Support the applications for funding opportunities for the organisation.
• Assist to build and effective in country finance team and promote the continual development of the team.
Requirement and Qualifications
• Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
• International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation (essential).
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (essential)
• 10+ years of work experience in finance, including 7 years in a senior level (essential).
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Auditing experience will be an added advantage
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
• Solid proficiency in accounting and financial planning software.
• Excellent excel skills are essential
• Experience with QuickBooks
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager-Automotive ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th January 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.