Jobs at:Emerging Talent
Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Timely and correct financial and administrational recording, record-keeping and reporting, including preparation of management and statutory information for internal, board-level, and external stakeholder use and interpretation.
• Preparation of the annual financial statements in terms of generally accepted accounting practice and performing all year end accounting functions.
• Preparing and reviewing the monthly management accounts
• Completing the annual tax return.
• Ensuring that company tax affairs are handled correctly and within legal parameters.
• Complying with Global Management Guidelines for finance and administration.
• Compliance with relevant statutory and other legislation.
• Keeping all companies’ statutory records up to date.
• Implementing the principles of transparency and good corporate governance insofar as they apply to the financial and administrational function.
• Adequate Insurance – Ongoing monitoring and implementation.
• Asset control - Implement systems and controls to control and monitor assets.
• Preparing and reviewing the annual budget.
• Liaison with financial institutions to raise finance facilities and structure financial packages.
• Monitor and provide for adequate daily cash flow for the company to meet its financial commitments.
• Weekly, monthly and annual reporting of actual business results relative to the annual budget according to set timeframes for both the local organization and the Global organization.
• Participating in and contributing to investment and other strategic decision-making. This will also require carrying out financial feasibility calculations for planned investments and doing profitability analysis on strategic long-term plans.
• Design and development, administration and monitoring of information systems ( ERPXL and SAP/BPCare), to support organizational strategy and information processing needs and requirements.
• Adequate, stable and reliable ERP and DHApps systems.
• Ensure financial and administrative integrity of the ERP and DHApps systems.
• Ensure that the ERP and DHApps systems meet the evolving business requirements.
• An efficient and effective IS support desk
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5 Years’ experience in a similar position and preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting and Taxation)
• Registered and in good standing with ICPAK
• Degree in Accounting
• Possession of a valid code 08/EB driver’s license
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.