Jobs at:Execafrica Recruitment Limited
Deadline of this Job:
12 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Salary Range KSh 50,000 - KSh 100,000
Salary: 60,000 Gross
Our client is a registered company in Kenya that deals with selling and after sales service of IT Products and is looking to hire a competent Finance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Monthly tax return filling.
• Ensure conformity with statutory obligations.
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyze financial information and summarise financial status.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department's goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
• Minimum of 4 years experience, 2 in Audit Firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance.
• CPA (K)/ ICPAK Member.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Note: - Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL. Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.