Deadline of this Job:
10 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their vibrant team in Nairobi. The selected candidate will be responsible for the formulation, implementation, and administration of corporate-wide policies and business goals.
• Assists Senior Management in developing short and long-term goals and objectives.
• Participates in developing policies and procedures and ensures that they support and complement Company-wide strategic goals.
• Conducts periodic reviews of existing policies to ensure effectiveness. Ensures that financial policies are updated and are in accordance with evolving regulations, legal requirements, and industry trends.
• Executes established operational goals and coordinates their implementation.
• Assumes responsibility for developing, recommending, and implementing such internal accounting and financial controls and programs as are necessary to preserve and expand corporate assets.
• Oversees preparation of monthly, annual, and other financial reports and statements as requested.
• Coordinates audits of the Company’s financial statements.
• Assumes responsibility for overseeing the effective development, installation, and implementation of Company information systems.
• Provides leadership through effective goal setting, delegation, and communication. Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of changes in programs, policies, and procedures.
• Conducts performance appraisals as assigned. Provides measurable feedback to accounting personnel and suggestions for improved performance.
• Oversees establishment and implementation of area organizational structure, policies, and procedures.
• Coordinates functions with other departments. Interfaces with operations personnel to ensure that their information needs are being met and that accounting procedures are accurate and consistent with organizational objectives.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective business relations with vendors, outside auditors and regulators and with those from professional trade and civic groups.
• Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accountancy or equivalent.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a similar role within a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
• Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional, and able to work under minimum supervision)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.