Jobs at:Food For Education
Deadline of this Job:
08 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About The Role
We are hiring a Finance Manager who will be responsible for managing the finance docket. In addition to day-to-day financial operations, this individual will work very closely with the Head of Finance & Operations to build financial models and forecasts to inform future organisation financial plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage all accounting functions, including bookkeeping/ledgering and financial transactions, and all asset, liability, and capital account entries.
• Manage payroll and subsequently all relevant statutory deductions as well as petty cash.
• Manage and track the organisation budget and inventory.
• Manage the audit process and work closely with the auditors and senior management to establish financial controls and procedures to meet world-class accounting standards.
• Provide financial analyses on operational costs and help develop and recommend strategies to reduce unit cost of Food for Education’s core service delivery.
• Reconcile bank accounts and cash flow on a monthly basis.
• Prepare regular financial management reports to the senior management team, including monthly closes, quarterly reports, and annual reports.
• Comply with national and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepare special/ad hoc financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 3-5 years of relevant experience with a proven track-record in a similar role
• An undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or any other relevant field.
• Professional qualification such as CFA/ACCA/CPA is required.
• Experience with financial systems/software such as Quickbooks.
• A solid understanding of local and international tax and accounting principles.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Highly organised and detail oriented.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.