Vacancy title: Finance Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:Goodman Agencies Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Nairobi
Objective: To oversee all the departmental operations that contributes to the development and implementation of the departmental accounting systems, policies and procedures. Supports the department through the collection, processing, recording, reconciliation and reporting of financial data, verifying the validity, completeness and accuracy of source documentation.
Maintains complete and proper records of revenue, expenditure, assets and liabilities, and ensures the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement departmental accounting policies, procedures and processes.
• Responsible for the delivery of cost effective and efficient accounting and financial systems, policies and processes that meet the current and future business requirements of the company.
• Responsible for Supervising, mentoring and developing the whole Finance team.
• Oversees and tracking the Cash Management function and banking relationships.
• Coordinate the External Audit, and follow up implementation of audit recommendations.
• Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance
• Support financial department in developing short and long term financial goals
• Analyze and manage the company’s liabilities and investments
• Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
• Perform month-end and year-end accounts closure process
• Prepare the monthly payroll
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, Commerce) or related discipline
• CPA (K) qualification or equivalent
• Sound understanding of, and demonstrated experience in dealing with Kenyan tax law
• Over 7 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
• Strong leadership skills
• Demonstrated skills in SAP, QuickBooks Accounting
• Experience working in pharmaceutical industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Your application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae with names of three referees, telephone contacts, email address, and quoting your salary expectation should be sent by 21st October, 2022 email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . We will interview on a rolling basis.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.