Jobs at:Stellar Human Resource Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
08 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Finance function and implementing the strategy and direction for the function, as provided by the Chief Finance Officer/Board Finance Committee. In addition, the role shall identify and implement systems, polices and processes for the Finance function which will improve financial monitoring, accountability and growth across the business.
The finance manager is expected develop strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effectiveness of communications and resolution of issues. The holder of this role will be expected to provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
The role reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Oversee and manage accounting and finance functions including timely recording of transactions, cash management, banking, inventory, receivables, payables and fixed assets.
• Assist in implementing financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency
• Produce, monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with statutory and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Oversee both internal and external audit reviews and ensure recommendation are implemented
• Ensure the business is fully compliant with the requirements of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRand all other regulatory bodies
• Proactive involvement in implementation of new ERP system ensuring automation and efficient workflows achieved
• Management and ultimate responsibility for the Finance ERP
• Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
• Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and ensure the business keeps a record of all risks and opportunities identified from the monthly balance sheet review exercise.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Other tasks as demanded by the business
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), financial policies, procedures, and systems
• A highly organized and analytical mindset with the ability to manage by the numbers and problem-solve in a flexible environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated experience of working collaboratively and influencing across multiple stakeholder groups
• Good leadership skills, business management, interpersonal skills with excellent track record of measurable results
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
• Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision
• Exceptional business acumen
Qualifications and Experience:
• A first degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or any relevant discipline
• Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. ACCA/CPA
• Previous experience managing internal and external audits and preparing financial statements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Stellar Human Resource Solutions on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.