Jobs at:Volt Management Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 February 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role will produce financial reports, manage investment activities, engage with customers, and create strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals for the company.
General duties and responsibilities
• Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Maintain cashflow by controlling costs and ensuring timely collection of debts
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
The activities include, but not be limited to:
• Management and supervision of the finance team
• General Ledger Management
• Cash Management
• Payables & Receivables Management
• Financial Reporting
• Fixed Asset Management
• Budgets & Budgetary Controls
• Compliance Management Tax Monitoring and process controls
• Data and record management for easy retrieval
Job qualifications and requirements
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Economics
• CPA-K and in good standing with the institute
• 10 years working Experience in Finance
• At least 5 years Finance experience in a service industry
• Previous experience as manager or functional head is an added advantage
• Working knowledge of different electronic accounting systems
They will need to possess the following skills:
• Leadership skill and team player
• Strong strategic planning skills
• An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
• A keen eye for detail
• Flexibility to work off regular hours.
• The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with internal and external customers
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified? Go to Volt Management Services Limited on www.careers-page.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.