Finance Officer –Inventory
Jobs at:Bridge Talent Management
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, December 30 1899
Date Posted:Saturday, December 30 1899, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance officer is expected to providing financial and administrative support to the business, customers and other stakeholders of the business. The holder of the role will also be involved in the identification and implementation of systems, polices and processes for the Finance function intended to improve the financial monitoring, accountability and growth across the business.
• Reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger.
• Maintain daily/monthly stocks report and conduct daily reconciliation of receipts, issues, sales and highlight any variances for action on respective warehouses.
• In liaison with the supply coordinator, ensure timely receipt in the ERP and correct costing of all stocks procured that Include, Fuels, Lubricants, LPG.
• Preparing sales reconciliations daily for all the products handled by the company at the depot and COCO retail stations ensuring that any differences are explained and supported by documents.
• Prepare monthly stock reports for approval, following up to ensure all adjustments are done on time.
• Conduct physical stock counts are carried at the end of every quarter in accordance with laid down stock taking procedures.
• Proactive involvement in implementation of ERP system ensuring automation and efficient workflows achieved.
• Other tasks as demanded by the business.
• A first degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
• Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. ACCA/CPA.
• Knowledge of Stock Accounting/Inventory Management support especially for petroleum products, will be an added advantage.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.