Finance Officer Associate
Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 07, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Plans, directs, and controls accounting and financial operations.
• Ensure that accurate records are kept by standard practices.
• Establishes budgets, forecasts future cash flows, provides periodic financial analysis
• Monitors budget performance, expenditure control.
• Liaise and follow up with suppliers to request for invoices for payment for goods and services consumed, and confirm posting accuracy for all the supporting documents such as LPO and Delivery notes.
• Maintain a petty cash expenditure schedule in the format provided by the Company.
• Ensure that cash purchase control is reconciled against payments on daily basis.
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments on SAP on a daily basis.
• Maintain finance and accounting files and records on daily basis.
• Prepare the monthly payroll.
• Prepare VAT online return by 16th of every month.
• Prepare NSSF, NHIF, and PAYE returns by 5th of every month.
• Ensured all assets including Inventories are recorded, accounted for in conformance to company and donor requirements and standards.
• Perform any other duties that may be allocated to you by the Head of Office.
• Bachelor of Commerce – Finance.
• At least 3 years’ experience.
• CPA K or equivalent qualifications.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
• Experience using SAP financial software.
• Knowledge of financial regulations.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Sharp time management skills.
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
• Well understanding on foreign culture.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Highly motivated and dynamic.
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to set goals and develops action plans.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Officer Associate) to email@example.com before 10th March 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.