Finance Officer II
Jobs at:Machakos County Government
Deadline of this Job:
29 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Gathering, compiling and analysing information on commitment and expenditure trends and initiating appropriate corrective action as may be required;
• Compiling information required on budget monitoring and expenditure control including expenditures on salaries and allowances; and
• Initial processing of reallocations within the budget.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must-;
• be in possession of a Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Finance option), Business Management or Finance, Economics, Business Administration plus Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.