Jobs at:African Christian Health Association Platform
Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Preparation of all disbursements/payments
• Receive invoices and other documents indicating commitments for payments and prepare payment vouchers indicating the account codes to be charged for each line item.
• Ensure that all payments made are charged to the valid business units and to the budget lines for which budgets have been entered into sage Systems and such payments are in conformity with the ACHAP regulations and donor requirements.
• Process all advances required in the office and by staff on prescribed templates for review, validation, and payment.
• Review all documents and transactions to ascertain the accuracy, relevance, and reasonableness of each transaction.
• Review all documents and transactions to ascertain the adequacy and completeness of supporting documentation.
• Prepare and track accounts receivables for staff monthly and issue receivable statements to all assigned staff.
• Provide assistance and support in the preparation on the monthly financial reports and tasks assigned.
• Tracking of prepayments and preparation of the monthly amortization documents.
• Consolidate all journals prepared and approved to facilitate posting in the system every other day.
• Prepare other journal entries as may be assigned.
• Ensure statutory deductions and remittances are done to the relevant authorities within the set deadlines.
• Issue official ACHAP receipts as acknowledgment for all the cash, cheques, EFTs and other modes of incoming funds paid or refunded to ACHAP.
• Prepare bank pay-in slips for the cash, cheques and other forms of monies received an ensure timely banking is done.
• Update the cash book daily and track the availability of operating cash.
• Preparation of receipts journals/liquidation entries for all receipts showing account codes for posting.
• Prepare all reimbursements to staff once they are fully approved.
• Work with administration assistant on office cash review and replenishment.
• Ensure all finance documents are appropriately labelled and filed in a timely manner.
• Distribution and compilation of all Finance external communications.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Business Administration or a related field
• CPA 11
• Knowledge & experience in the use of Sage system accounting software
• Excellent computer skills especially in using Excel.
• At least 3 Years’ Experience working in an INGO
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good Communication skills both oral and written
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application and Curriculum Vitae indicating names & contacts of three professional referees to ACHAP Human Resources Department via email@example.com by COB 7th October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.