Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
11 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Balance and maintain accurate ledgers in ZohoBooks.
• Reconcile cash and bank entries with deposits and expenses on a daily basis.•
• Ensure all transactions have the necessary supporting documents which are stored
• in ZohoBooks attached to the relevant transaction
• in Zoho Workdrive and
• where applicable for physical files.
• Produce monthly financial statements (cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet)
• Report daily cash balances
• Calculate and file VAT taxes timely and accurately.
• Ensure WHT deductions are made from payments and paid to KRA timely and accurately.
• Collect WHT certificates from KRA and send to vendors in a timely manner.
• Ensure all statutory and PAYE taxes are accurately deducted and paid to the KRA.
• Prepare financial statements for audit.
• Ensure that customers are invoiced timely and accurately via ZohoBooks.
• Ensure that customer payments are matched to customer invoices accurately in ZohoBooks.
• Ensure that accurate customer statements of accounts are prepared to assist with collections.
• Onboard vendors as per company procedures on to ZohoBooks.
• Prepare Purchase Orders.
• Strictly enforce “No PO, No Payment” policy.
• Prepare and match invoices with purchase orders.
• Obtain quarterly, confirmatory statement of accounts from vendors.
• Deal with all administrative requirements for the site.Maintain the asset register.
• Regularly complete asset and quality audits.
• Assist Sales Operations to prepare reports for customers, such as quarterly customer billing overviews.
• Assist Operations team to provide reports on expenses from Operations.
• Prepare reports on weekly activities.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Work with the Finance colleagues in other countries to develop the Finance function further.
• Engage pro-actively with your colleagues to make improvements in the Finance Function.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• BSc degree in Finance or Accounting.
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft Packages
• Must have at least CPA part 2 professional certification.
• Knowledge of financial account management, maintainance of general ledgers, fiscal compliance, audits, invoicing, financial reporting and vendor management.
• Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
• Experience using financial software.
• MS Excel skills.
• Knowledge of financial regulations.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Sharp time management skills.
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related course from a recognized university.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.