Jobs at:Gap Recruitment Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Support all stakeholders Implement agreed business strategies.
• Liaise with the Senior Finance Officer for all support requirements
• Spearhead preparation of the yearly budget & quarterly forecasts in alignment of business short- and long-term strategic plans.
• Support the CEO with monitoring and implementation of pricing and mix changes to achieve profitability targets.
• Have all financial reporting done in an effective, efficient and timely manner
• Preparation and completion of general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare adequate analysis on current business performance.
• Analysis of actual financial results to forecast and plan
• Preparation of financial proposals which support the business needs.
• Monitoring and managing the organizations Bank relationships and liquidity management
• Ensure all tax liabilities are settled on time
• Manages year and Annual report processes, including liaison with external and internal auditors
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
• A member of ICPAK in good standing
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar role.
• In depth Knowledge of Financial planning and analysis
• IFRS Proficiency
• Treasury management.
• Experience in statutory Reporting
• Strong general management capabilities
• Strong relationship management capabilities
• Must demonstrate leadership qualities and be a team player
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.