Jobs at:Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB)
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 6
• Responsible for compiling and preparing budget estimates.
• Controlling expenditure commitments in the Board;
• Evaluating and scrutinizing expenditure proposals;
• Monitoring commitments on expenditures for recurrent, development and donor funds;
• Compiling information required in the budgetary process;
• Processing medium term expenditure and revised estimates budget;
• Compiling and formatting financial estimates;
• Participating in preparation of budget estimates;
• Taking initial action on budget monitoring; and
• Preparing reports and briefs on budgetary allocations;
• Preparing draft budgets from units;
• Preparing financial variance reports;
• Committing LSOs and LPOs as per set budgetary limits.
• Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Commerce (Accounting/ Finance option), Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Proficiency in Computer applications.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates who meet the requirements are advised to send their applications through the address provided below, citing the reference number of the position being applied for. Applications should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, and National Identity Card.
• All applications should reach the Board on or before Monday,15th August 2022
• Please note:
• Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
• Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcript during the interviews
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Classification Board
Uchumi House, 15th Floor along Agakhan Walk
P.O. Box 44226-00100
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.