Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Making daily payments to suppliers and sellers.
• Keeping track of payments and company expenditure.
• Daily reconciliation of trade payables and trade receivables.
• Preparation and analyzing monthly budget.
• Book Keeping.
• Asset management.
• Stock control.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, CPA, or any other Business Related course; with 2-3 years of work experience in the same field.
• Knowledge of international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
• Cashier experience with excellent excel/computer skills.
• Stock control and asset management skills.
• Knowledge of Mpesa and bank payments. Dollar payment Knowledge (an added advantage). 6. Conversant with trade payables and receivables.
• Humble, down-to-earth & high emotional intelligence, with a value for work. 8. Preferably a married lady with kids.
• Honest, trustworthy with respect for confidentiality.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the subject heading “FINANCE OFFICER” by 30th May 2022. Please state your current and expected remuneration in your CV. Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.