Jobs at:Nairobi Technical Training Institute
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce (Finance or Accounting), Business Administration (Accounting Option) or related disciplines from recognized Institutions.
• Professional qualifications such as CPA (K) or its equivalent from recognized Institutions.
• Membership to a relevant professional body.
• Computer literacy and good knowledge in computer applications.
• Minimum of three (3) years of continuous relevant working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Familiarity with accounting and financial management practices and processes for reporting ting to the relevant government departments.
• Preparation. examination of payment and committal documents in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations.
• Preparation of budgets and taking budgetary control measures.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports.
• Ensuring safe custody of Institutes financial records and assets.
• Preparation and filing of statutory payments and other government financial obligations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their hard copy application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and national identity card. The application should reach the undersigned not later than 14th June 2022
The Secretary BOG/Chief Principal
Nairobi Technical Training Institute
P.O. Box 30039-00100
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.