Jobs at:St. Clare's Kaplong Mission Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
• Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
• Generating financial reports that display the Hospital’s cash flow.
• Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the Hospital’s financial health.
• Promote and maintain strong relationships with the health insurance companies and communicate any issues that may arise.
• Participate in follow up of aged debt with assigned insurance as relevant.
• Participate in regular checking, review and reconciliation of billing to ensurevalidity of management reporting of Key Performance Indicators.
• Participate in meetings and contribute to the on-going development of the department and hospital.
• Data entry for all services rendered with proper coding, filing claims submissions, allocatingcollections and filing receipts, calculating closing and balancing on a daily and monthly basis, and basic bookkeeping.
• Collaborate with team members to facilitate the delivery of efficient and effective billing services to clients.
• A degree in Bachelors of Commerce / Business Administration Accounting or Finance from a recognized university.
• At least 2 years experience in carrying out finance functions.
• A person of integrity with excellent analytical and report-writing skills.
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
• Ability to work independently and effectively on strict deadlines.
• Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and accounting systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates to send their application to: email@example.com on or before 24th February 2023
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic & Professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
• Successful candidates will be expected to work in a professional and ethical manner with competence, accountability and integrity in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values of St.Clares Kaplong Mission Hospital
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.