Jobs at:Zizi Afrique Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
• Assists the Finance Manager in all aspects of the project accounting and financial management.
• Oversee the processing of accounting transactions according to the general principles of accounting.
• Follow USAID and Zizi Afrique Foundation policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Review copies of all receipts for all expenses.
• Facilitate provision of information and documentation during audits.
• Review expense reports.
• Provide a first review of all accounting transactions entered into accounting system.
• Review procurement transactions prepared by operations team to ensure that all supporting documentation and approvals are accurate.
• Oversee bank reconciliation process.
• Ensure the maintenance of proper accounting documentation.
• Oversee processing of payroll each month and prepare salary receipt/payroll forms, as well as the Provident Fund withholdings and employer contributions.
• Liaise with income tax authority and remit employee withholdings on a monthly basis.
• Serve as the primary point of contact with the home office Field Accounting & Compliance Team (FACT) representative.
• Review all coding sheets before they are sent to the Finance Manager & COP for approval.
• Examine monthly wire transfer requests through a thorough analysis of projected project expenditures.
• Support the Finance Manager in subcontractor management by reviewing and monitoring monthly subcontractor invoices.
• Evaluate VAT reports to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Ensure all transactions are in compliance with USAID rules and regulations.
• Support the Finance Manager as a liaison to other administrative and technical components to manage project financial budgeting and expenditure progress.
• Assist the Finance Manager in monthly reconciliation of Account Receivables and Account Payables.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 4 years of relevant work experience.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
• CPA K
Previous relevant work experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Certified Public Accountant accreditation preferred
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience; USAID experience desirable
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• Fluency in English required
• Knowledge of Accounting Software
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV (attached as one document) addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Zizi Afrique Foundation, on email address: email@example.com . The cover letter should illustrate your suitability to meet requirements of the position. The closing date is 23rd September, 2022. Clearly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED AND PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.