Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The resource will be responsible of the following duties.
• Participate in the monthly group reporting process including: -
• Preparation of consolidated expenses analysis and commentaries.
• Review of subsidiary submissions into HFM.
• Preparation of monthly consolidated commentary for management and ROA group reporting based on submissions from the subsidiaries.
• Assist in the follow up and review of monthly adhoc requirements by ROA from the various subsidiaries.
• Preparation of investment income analysis
• Preparation of monthly consolidated ICT detailed report on spend.
• Support the annual audit and reporting process by assisting in the preparation of the consolidated annual financial statements of OMH PLC.
• Support in the preparation of Management and Board Presentations.
• Support in implementation and compliance with the Group internal controls.
Financial Analysis and Reporting, Reporting Processes
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.