Finance Specialist STTA
Jobs at:RTI International
Deadline of this Job:
01 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
WKSP is seeking a Short-Term Technical Assistance (STTA) to support the WKSP Finance and Administration department for period of two months. This position will ensure overall financial management and procurement oversight in line with RTI and USAID policies and guidelines.
• Support the project with finance and operations which include but not limited to general administrative processes, financial management, procurement, accounting, administration, information technology and logistics
• Ensuring that the procurement systems are compliant to RTI policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the project has adequate cash flow monthly.
• Manages projection of monthly Anticipate, evaluate current and emerging financial risks, and provide mitigation measures.
• Manages the grants and strategic Activities funds (SAF) programs from inception to close out, including selection of grantees, pre-award/application documents, budget reviews, signed grant agreements, modification, financial reports, and monitors audits of grantees
• Build successful relationships with colleagues, donors, and partners to develop project success
• Ensure project compliance to USAID and RTI policies, guidelines and procedures
• Responsible to ensure project financial goals are met and provide support to the technical team to ensure timely activity implementation is carried out
• Ensures efficient and compliant administration of the project in keeping with internal and external compliance requirements.
• Timely submission of DA 1 form and following up with vendors for reimbursements.
• Any other duties assigned by the supervisor depending on project needs.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or related field
Required Qualifications and Experience
• At least 7 Years’ experience in Finance and Administration and Logistics with knowledge on Managing USAID Funded Project.
• Demonstrated experience administering and managing complex grant funding, including experience with procedures to monitor, evaluate, and report on grant implementation and expenditures
• Willing to work from Kisumu for the period of the assignment
• Available Immediately
Skills and Competencies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills working with cross cultural and multi diverse teams.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Highly organized and able to set priorities and handle multiple competing time and resource demands.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Quick Books.
• Familiarity with DA1 form
• Knowledge of RTI policies and procedures (preferred).
• Willing to work from Kisumu.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to RTI International on globalcareers-rtiinc.icims.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.