Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide expertise in analysis of the design, effectiveness, and additionality of KIM's financial institution partnerships, including with MFIs, commercial banks, non-bank financial institutions, impact private equity funds and pension funds.
• Review and analyze business and financing models employed by the activity.
• A minimum of a master's degree from accredited college or university in economics, law, business, or any closely related field
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in Kenyan SME-oriented financial services and/financial sector development activities, with a strong preference for candidates with experience in multiple segments.
• Experience in evaluating the effectiveness of financial sector development activities.
• Strong relationship management, communication and writing skills.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.