Finance Subject Matter Expert – Transformation Projects
Jobs at:Save the Children
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, June 29 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience And Skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability to identify and assess alternative options and proposals.
• Strong collaboration skills, a team player, able to work collaboratively with different individuals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain complex issues to a variety of audiences; attention to detail.
• Strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to understand different contexts and perspectives and adjust communication style based upon this as required.
• Experience with and a strong technical understanding of financial management processes in a large multi-lateral organisation, ideally within an NGO.
• Experience of with financial systems (ideally Agresso) and implementing improvements.
• Demonstrable track record of successfully and independently managing their own workload and that of others where required, including the ability to plan, prioritise and organise complex and varied work to meet tight deadlines with capability to assess when to ask for guidance/advise/inputs and showing persistence while fostering good working relationships across teams.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft applications, especially excel.
Deadline: 26 JUN 2023 - 02:59 EAT
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.