Finance and Admin Operations Assistant
Jobs at:Mideva Labs
Deadline of this Job:
24 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Who we are looking for
Our team is looking for a Finance & Admin Operations Assistant who will set up, refine, analyze, manage and improve organizational processes and administrative operations for our team as well as manage and report on our finances. You will be a key part of the team helping support and manage admin operations, support with project operations. You will also help with budget planning, execution and reporting. Additionally, you will support the team with designing and delivering a delightful workplace experience for our team, stakeholders and our community. You will be joining the team for an initial period of 6 months, with an extension thereafter.
As part of the Mideva Labs family, you will be doing work that matters alongside experienced, dynamic and passionate team members in an environment that is flexible, high energy and one that offers opportunities to craft your own growth career path.
What you will do
As the Finance and Admin Operations Assistant, you will:
• General Administrative support including:
• Support the team with office administrative tasks - including sourcing of supplies, record keeping/filing, and documentation, managing calls and office correspondence, and maintaining general office files
• Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, stakeholder visits
• Perform bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
• Set up and manage tools and technologies - for efficient operations by the team
• Support the team on matters related to project admin operations (reimbursements, project logistics planning - including travel, expenditure reconciliation)
• Support with Statutory Payments and Compliance
• Develop, implement, review and and document processes, procedures and guidelines (such as agreements, contracts and other documents, working with relevant team members) for successful operations of the organization
• Manage and report on office and projects budget including preparing basic accounting/finance reports
• Work with the company’s accountant to prepare organizational financial reports, budgets and projections.
• Support with project admin operations for new projects
• Support with designing meaningful team experiences and delightful workplace experiences
• Performing other relevant role-related duties when needed
What you bring
• Some experience (1-3 years) in office administration, operations, finance/accounting and people
• Excitement for working in a dynamic environment (both in-person and remote)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, keeping the focus on execution and delivering results consistently (project management and organizational skills)
• You are familiar with technology tools (G-suite, project management, remote working tools)
• You have attention to detail, you are organized, curious, creative and proactive
• Leadership skills (you are excited about taking ownership, collaboration with team members and you are constantly looking to learn and grow).
• An added advantage if you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations, Management, Accounting/Finance or related qualification and experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.