Finance and Administration Assistant
Jobs at:Cyber Security Africa
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Office Administration
• Manage the asset and liability accounts through periodic reconciliations.
• Proper documentation of delivery notes, project completion certificates, annual solution license renewals
• Manage petty cash funds and transactions.
• Ensure compliance with Tax authority with the Countries of operation
• Ensure proper invoicing and payment is done during and upon discharge of services and products
• Address all accounting queries
• Debt collection.
• Support in Import and export of solutions
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports and ensure safe custody of financial information of the organization.
• Provide support in budget preparation, implementation and management of expenditures
• Ensure compliance with the applicable accounting policies formulated by the management and international accounting standards.
• Provide support in preparation and during external audit exercises
• Assist in designing internal control measures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all business operations.
• Reconciliation of service provider’s accounts and timely processing of payments.
• Render quality customer care by attending to clients, suppliers, visitors and staff in a timely and professional manner
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Finance & Administration Manager.
Key Experience and Qualifications
• Preference will be given to those who have worked for a company with branches across East Africa or beyond
• At least 2 years of relevant experiences in the finance & accounting function in a comparable organization.
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
• CPA(K) or ACCA qualification
• Must be willing to travel
• Work with minimal or no supervision
• Microsoft office packages proficiency
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in the finance & accounting function in a comparable organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 8th August 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.