Finance and Administration Officer
Jobs at:Farsight Africa Group
Deadline of this Job:
24 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS THE FINANCE AND ADMNISTRATION OFFICER:
• Ensures that all financial policies and procedure are properly maintained and followed
• Ensures all financial transactions are properly authorized, recorded, have adequate supporting documentation, filled, maintained, and can be extracted with ease for preparing financial statements and during audit.
• Ensure timely submission of monthly requests, reconciliations and financial statement reports.
• Monitors expenditure levels and advises on areas of improvement.
• Processing Payroll.
• Liaise with various Farsight Offices to ensure compatibility of the company’s financial books.
• Checks and ensures that all procurement processes and expenditures of the company are in accordance with the company’s procedures. This includes ensuring receipts to be obtained for all payment and invoices for contracted work.
• Providing and interpreting financial information.
• Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
• Carry out any other financial and administrative assignments as required or requested from time to time.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant continuous work experience in finance and administrative functions.
• Proven experience working with Navision software is mandatory
• CPA/ACCA certification is mandatory
• Experience with donor funded projects will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated experience in procurement and preparation of financial reports and budget variance analysis.
• High integrity, strong result orientation and drive for excellence and initiative taking.
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Be a team player and have client focus.
• Work experience with MS Office applications is a must.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
READY TO JOIN AN EXCITING TEAM AND MAKE A CHANGE? APPLY NOW.
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 24th October 2022. Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.
Never pay any application, training or certification fee before being offered a job.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.