Finance and Budget Associate
Jobs at:United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• 3 years of experience in accounting, finance, administration, trust fund management or related areas is required. 1 year of extensive and hands on experience in budgetary functions, cost recovery is mandatory. Experience within the UN system is desirable.
• Monitoring and evaluation, project implementation, results-based budgeting, human resources, financial management and programme administration would be an asset.
• Experience in designing presentations (in various formats such as graphs, etc); is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organizations.
• Excellent planning and coordination skills are desirable.
• Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills are desirable.
• Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel are desirable.
• Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment are desirable.
• Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision and ensure to plan leave time during non-peak periods; ability to work with tight deadlines are desirable.
• A working knowledge of an ERP system would be an asset.
• Knowledge of UN administrative policies and regulations and rules would be an asset
• Sound security awareness
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.