Finance and Economic and Planning
Jobs at:Narok County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• The administration of a County Department
• Formulation and implementation of effective programs to attain vision 2030 and sector goals.
• Development and implementation of strategic plans and sector development plans
• Implementation of policies and regulations
• Providing strategic policy direction for effective service delivery
• Ensuring compliance with the National Values and Principles of governance as outlined in
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenya citizen.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Possession of a Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
• Membership of a professional body relevant to the position applied for and in good standing will be an added advantage
• Have vast knowledge and experience of not less than 10 years in the relevant field, five of which should be in a managerial position
• Be conversant with the Constitution of Kenya and all laws relevant to Devolution
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
• Be a strategic thinker and result oriented
• Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Have capacity to work under pressure to comply with timelines
• Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Satisfies the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution
• Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the national values and principles of governance and values and principles of public service as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya respectively.
• Be computer literate.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
N:B: The Chief Officer shall be the authorized officer in a specific department in respect of exercise of delegated power and shall be responsible to the respective County Executive Committee Member for administration of a County department. . The Twenty one (21) posts will be as follows: (Applicants should specify the portfolio for which they wish to be appointed.)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing one (1) application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (1)2016 (REV. 2021) Please note: Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form;
ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview. The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans.
People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the interviews. Applications should reach the Board on or before 28th September, 2022 addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
NOOLMONGI BUILDING MAU- NAROK ROAD, NAROK TOWN
P.O Box 545-20500
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.