Finance and Procurement Analyst
Jobs at:Samuel Hall
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the programme unit with financial and procurement analysis on fiduciary management and implementation of a multi-year World Bank project.
• Full professional spoken and written skills in English and Swahili
• 5-7 years of experience in performing financial and operational analysis either in the private sector or an international organisation
• Experience analysing data, financial and procurement documents, and other metrics
• Experience analysing past results, performing variance analysis, and identifying trends
• Experience evaluating financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Experience guiding cost analysis
• Performing research, data mining, and valuation analysis as needed.
• Experience with forensic accounting
• Experience with procurement systems in large organisations
• Proven experience in writing for professional purposes
• Computer skills – Microsoft office and analytical tools
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.