Finance and Revenue Management
Jobs at:Machakos County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
26 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities:
• General administration in respect of budgets the assigned County Department.
• Provision of strategic policy direction for the effective delivery of services by the department.
• Development and implementation of county strategic plans and sector development plans.
• Ensuring promotion and compliance with National Values and Principles of Governance as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
• Overseeing implementation and monitoring of performance management systems.
• Formulate and implement effective program plans to attain vision 2030 and sector goals.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Committee Member or the County Secretary.
Requirements for Appointment:
• Be a Kenyan Citizen.
• Be a holder of at least a first Degree from a University recognized in Kenya.
• A post-graduate qualification in the relevant field.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
• Have relevant knowledge and experience of more than five years in the relevant field.
• Possess an understanding and exhibit commitment to National Values and Principles of Governance and Public Service as outlined In Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 respectively.
Mandatory Integrity Clearances: Successful applicants will be required to submit clearances from the following institutions:-
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation (D.C.I);
• Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
Terms of service: Contract Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should be on official form MCPSB 2022 which can be obtained from the CPSB (Machakos) offices or download from the Machakos County Government Website www.machakosgoverrnent.com/jobs and submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position applied for and addressed as below, or can also be hand delivered to the Machakos County Public Service Board offices, located at Machakos Youth Centre – Machakos Road on or before 26th September, 2022 by 5:00 pm.
THE SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MACHAKOS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 603- 90100
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.