Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Managing the company operating expenses to ensure that they are within set budgets and also maintain the fixed assets register.
• Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
• Tax reporting and inventory processing
• Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
• Advising on estimates for project funding
• Creating KPI reports
• Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
• Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
• Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
• Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews
• Examining financial records to check for accuracy
• Managing and training staff when necessary,
• Bachelors’ degree in accounting, Finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
• CPA (K) or its equivalent.
• 7 years’ working experience 3 years of which must have been in a similar position.
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Excellent advance excel skills.
• An analytical mind.
• Commercial and business awareness.
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
• Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraint.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Associate Director Sales – Agriculture) to email@example.com before 30th November 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.