Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparation of Monthly Financials and annual audited financials.
• Preparation of Functional Income Statements
• Preparation of Business plans and Forecasts
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports.
• Responsible for the following entities: - OMHPLC & Shared services
• Preparation of entities audited financials.
• Running the financial and regulatory audits of the entities
• Preparation of Monthly financials of the entities
• Preparation of Monthly Functional Income Statements.
• Maintaining & Improving the financial reporting control environment of the entities
• Providing insightful analysis into the monthly financials of the entities
• Identifying areas of cost saving in the entities
• Identifying areas of automation & process improvement in the various duties carried out.
• Management of entities Fixed Assets & fixed asset register.
• Uploading entity financials(collectors) into HFM.
• Tracking and recognition of investment Income & finance cost
• tracking of actual spend vs budget
• Daily upload of exchange rates in D365
• Opening and closing of Periods In D365
• Running of year end process for the group in D365
• Intercompany reconciliation Grid and guiding the teams.
• Monthly consolidation of property financials.
• Monthly foreign exchange revaluation In D365
• Creating of new dimensions and Fiscal calendars in D365.
• Creating of new ledger accounts In D365
• Maintaining east Africa Mapping in FDM
• Preparation of the entities quarterly Board Reports
• Preparation of entities Business Plans
• Preparation of monthly entities financial forecasts
• Preparation of OMHPLC Half year and Full year publications
• Preparation of entities Opscom report.
• Financial Analysis and Reporting, Financial Forecasting, Income Statements, Intercompany Accounting, Process Improvements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.