Jobs at:The Coca-Cola Company
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 25 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, June 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Purpose Statement
• The Financial Accountant is responsible for the management of balance sheet accounts, monthly period end closing and reporting, preparation of Annual Financial Statement and adherence to statutory regulations
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage Balance Sheet Accounts
• Effect the monthly FI close procedures which initiate the close of the accounting ledger for the period in question
• Manage CCBA and statutory regulations
• Management of taxes to ensure compliance to the provisions of the law
• Preparation of the Financial Statements
• Journals are completed with 100% accuracy
• Balance Sheet account reconciliations are completed as per finance policies and procedures and submitted timeously to Manager for review
• Reconciliation deviations are identified, reported and solved within one month.
• Draft policies and procedures to enforce internal controls.
• File Annual Returns.
• Finance policies and procedures up to date and accessible on shared drive.
• Treasury and Bank related accruals are reconciled accurately by month end.
• Daily cash flow planning preparation of all internal and external financial reports related to treasury, cash management.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce - Accounting or Finance.
• CPAK or ACCA.
• Added advantage - External Audit experience.
• At least 5 years working experience in Finance within a busy FMCG
• Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with little direct supervision.
• Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
• Very good in excel analytical skills and power-point presentations.
• Good business acumen, team player, leadership skills and a good communicator.
• Financial analysis.
• SAP ERP
• MSD knowledge and experience will be an added advantage
Closing Date 2023/06/16
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.