Financial Accounting (FA) Manager
Jobs at:Watu Credit Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 12 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Oversee all the accounting processes and procedures, ensuring accuracy and completeness of books of accounts, reconciling balance sheet accounts including tax, internal and external audits, and ensure effective financial running and rigorous financial control management and process disciplines.
• Leadership- Provide direction to the finance team and foster a collaborative and high-performing culture.
• Financial Reconciliation- Take ownership of management accounts, review, sign-off and ensure compliance, including monthly, quarterly, annual closure as per IAS & IFRS standards.
• Financial controls- Develop and implement financial control policies and procedures with a key focus on cash & receivables cycle/petty cash, purchases and payables cycle etc.
• Financial Compliance- Develop a review mechanism to ensure and measure compliance to relevant policies including SLAs, and accounting policies. Champion continuous improvement of financial procedures and controls through regular update of processes and procedures.
• Investor Accounting- Review creditor balances and participate in regular meetings with investors, lenders in collaboration with Head of Finance and Group Finance teams.
• Audit Management- Oversee the review, preparation, and corporate governance compliance on annual audited financial statements.
• Treasury Management- Lead regular monitoring and management of working capital & long-term funding needs. In addition, drive company preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly cash flow forecasts
• Asset Management- Ensure accuracy of additions, disposals and depreciation for tangible and intangible assets as well as overseeing the annual verification of company assets.
• Inventory Management- Reconcile other liabilities including suppliers, provisions & accruals, taxes, deferred income, and Rate of Use Lease Liability. Ensure accuracy of inventories and low-value assets including coordination of periodic stock counts to identify variances in any stock items.
• System Administration- Lead ERP functioning to ensure business financial and operational reporting, analyses and decision support systems are timely, accurate, error free and require minimum human input to avert/minimize any governance risks.
• Performance Management- Guide the setting and evaluation of KPI’s and subsequent development of capacity building initiatives.
• Financial Acumen
• Analytical and problem-solving ability
• Stakeholder and Relationship Management
• Highly adaptable
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
• CPA (K)/ ACCA finalist and registered member.
• Minimum eight (8) years of experience in Finance, preferably in the financial services industry with exposure to both Audit and Financial Accounting.
• ERP experience particularly working with MS Dynamics, SAP, Syspro, Sage etc.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified? Go to Watu Credit Limited on watu.applytojob.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.