Jobs at:Ital Global
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, June 15 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Client:
• Our Client is among the leading Financial Consultant Firms dedicated to providing expert financial advice and solutions to her clients. With a strong focus on integrity, professionalism, and client satisfaction, our Client aim to help her clients achieve their financial goals.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, Bcom, Mathematics, or any related.
• Must be adept in the use of computer software particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Internet and current social media tools.
• At least one (1) year and above in proven experience Sales & Marketing is an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of professionalism and commitment.
• Self-driven/motivated and ambitious person.
• Responsible and courageous.
• Dedicated & honest.
• Presentable (well-groomed and neat).
• Open and ready to learn.
• Always prepared and reliable person.
• Hard worker and punctual personality.
Competencies and Skills required:
• Excellent in Prospecting and meeting prospects targets.
• Outstanding at creating rapport and building trust.
• Customer centered in sales.
• Excellent at presentation of solutions to clients.
• High conversion rate on prospects to closed sales.
• Excellent customer service.
• High Referral rate from closed sales.
• High up-sales and cross sales skills.
• Superb at networking.
• Exemplary at social media marketing.
• Remarkable at reporting.
• High achiever on set targets.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Achieve daily lead generation target.
• Attain daily target on prospects, presentations and sales.
• Continuous improvement in sales conversion rate.
• Schedule and prepare for appointments with key decision makers.
• Build instant rapport with the prospects with a long-term relationship building goal.
• Develop excellent listening skills by asking the right questions with the aim of understanding the prospects’ pain or needs.
• Tailor your sales proposition upon farther research and understanding of the prospect pain points and propose the benefits.
• Design a winning proposition with the support of your supervisor.
• Follow up and follow through on the sales.
• Keep the customer happy by over delivering and constant education with value content with the support of your supervisor.
• Deal with customer complains positively.
• Maintain customer data record, update and report daily.
• Perform after sale services to continuously improve customer service and sales funnels by collecting referrals.
• Achieve agreed upon targets.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.